Assalamualaikum. Wow...I havent posted any posts since my first day of semester 2. Haha. I cannot believe this. I overcame one of my forever-passions! Am a grown up already....huhu. Yes, apart from blogging like I used to back then, I now love reading so much. I read novels. But not your average romantic malay novel, excuse me. I dont like malay love story novel. Sangat cliche and I just dont like it, sorry to the fans. I only read english love story dan malay novel yg adventurous and horror hehe.
So referring to this post's title, I am telling that I have a new link up there, Dayre. Click on it, bcs I barely can see any friends having Dayre. I have no followers and no one to follow. Its completely like the so-called-diary. Dayre-ing is easier and very mobile, although we can still blog thru phones, Dayre is just another option of blogging. I think thats one of the reasons I dah lama tak post. Another sorry to my loyal readers. Hehe, as if I do have one...

I have a new passion--I really want a cabin with this view. Future husband, can you please make this real? Its listed in the dowry together. Haha, too much Na'ila. Too much!
Ps: I will try to make time posting moreeee and moreeeee but its not a promise. Hehe. Drop by my Dayre if you miss me :P
No comments:
Post a Comment
What's the prob?