2/2/14

Heart? Sensitive?

Assalamualaikum wbth :) 

So today. It will be my very first day of the second semester. How time flies! Yes it really does. And and and to my surprise, I am officially twenTY this year. Omomomomogad! No TEEN anymore in my age? Waa I dont want to be seen old with my age and I already had that :( People keep thinking I'm elder than my supposedly-elder-sister -.- Thats cruellll, and what makes it more crueell is when I was really teen at the time, like seventeen? Are you serious I look old enough to be labelled an undergrad? Think am being too sensitive here, haha. They just wanted to say that I look maturer than my se sister perhaps ;) hee

Can my heart be as pure as this? Me so envy this mother nature. 
To recall back what I had done thru 2013.........................I didnt blog that much aite? Hee not that I had nothin to tell, its just I didnt have ample time andd can we say my passion was lessened? Haha. Maybe it was due to some grounds that I couldnt tell :D And since today's my first day being here, I felt a little boredom for not being home-although I ate two times for dinner :P, I happened to open up my wisdom laptop and typing like I used to! Haha. Dont call me retarded for that -.- I'm a kid, yeaaa kids, yer know how they live their lives :P 

Actually I wanna write moreeee, but I dont think its okay to write pages for stories, but under the same topic. It doesnt seem good to me, ahha. I'm being really weird lately, I notice that. Hoho. Tata :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the prob?

Google Analytics Alternative