7/8/13

There you go

I still got time! So I post! Haha....... 



















The best moments were when I was in raudhah and my attempt to kiss the hajar aswad but failed! Haha. I was two steps closer ptu ttbe sesak nafas ak kene tolak. So....I surrendered, next time if Allah wills it. Wonder how my mom who is for sure weaker than me, managed to kiss the stone? Hwaa....am I that weak? Mom and dad werent really bother to kiss it since it was my mom's third time being there and dad's 2nd time. But dad was really a big help he was already touching the aluminium frame but I couldnt get through the crowd. So sad that I cried....

All pictures were taken with my dad's Smsg Glxy S3. I didnt bring my EOS 550D sebab gedabak ah maleh den nak hangkut. Haha. And now I am so jealous of both my sisters, they are using the same white frost Smsg Glxy S4 what the heck. Takpa I'm also waiting for mine. Hehe. Nak tunggu S5 mesti lg power.Tp lmbat lgi ah merana ak pki keypad tekan2 bengkak dah jari nak2 hnpon buat hal. Hmmmm....Seemingly smartphones are necessities. 

Ilall liqo. Ma'assalamah.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the prob?

Google Analytics Alternative