7/23/13

Friends

Salam alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuh.

Sooo this sept first I will have to enrol for my bachelor of islamic revealed knowledge and heritage in jurisprudence [fiqh & usul al-fiqh] in iium gombak campus. Hmmmm I am not yet ready to continue study. Haha. I really should learn back arabic. Yeaa...

So as I will meet moreeee friends than bfore. Which we never knew which of them are true friends so I have got some tips from seniors on how to deal with allll of my friends-to-be ;-)

1) Some friends can only be ur classmates
2) Some can only be ur roomates
3) Some can only be ur housemates


Sometimes, ada sesetengah org xselesa dgn one another when they are classmates but their classmates are good roomates. Yeas this happened to me when I was in Samttar hostel. Ada budak2 yg xrapat n uncomfortable to be friends with dkt smten dlu buttt to my surprise, we are good friends when we're in the same dorm. See? This tips can be applied on the other tips too.

Dont be surprised when some ppl are best friends and some dislike them as housemates. Bcs the situations are obviously different. Do not deny others' oppinions upon the hatred they have towards ur bestfriend.

Ada org boleh jd housemate yg sgttt baik n not when they are ur classmates. Do you get the point? Point is, accept whatever and however ur friends are. Try to adapt and do not simply judge as if u're the best person across the world. Alright?

The key word is TRY. People are different. Stop comparing. We were born different to learn from each other as what the Holy Quran has taught us to. But this case opposed when it comes to meeting the syi'i in the campus. Hohoww.

I think thats it. Ive done some preps like the entrance fee was done on Jul17. Soo only left, the necessary docs and photocopies. Weee pray for me ;-)

Happy breaking fast :-)


Salam alaykum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the prob?

Google Analytics Alternative