3/13/12

He's still in love with her

It's ten in the morning. And ak sorang2 kat umah. And as usual, I dont know what should I talk about here. 

So so so so it looks like, kputusan SPM is coming out in just a blink away. Ak dga 22 Jan, ad gak 21 Jan. Konpius ah. Klo 21, ak xyah a blek umah sewa an. Tp.....xtau lah cne. Takut weh. Dah lah time SPM main2. Sempat plak tu main2 -.- Eiiiissshhh. 

Since it has been a month I havent checked updates of this couple, Selena and Justin, I made a rough search for their new updates. Woooaaa I missed a lot -.- Thats not cool. Haritu dah tgk Biebs punye new hair color. Thats much better and he looks so ........... :)


Bile ak tgk gmbo ni ak dpt bygkan muke dy time tua. Wakakaka mesti xhensem dah. And when I went through their news, I found these pictures: 


Yellow is so hot is not it >.< I forgot to wish a happy birthday to Biebs. Ouuhh how can I forget this. lol :D 



Nak tau ak, kat samttar an rmi org kate muke kt cam Selena Gomez. Housemates kt ckp. Budak2 kelas kt pon ckp. I dont know which part but bende ni dah rmi dah org kate. I'm proud a little. But yg pling ak suke, klo muke ak mcm dy lah kan, mknenye my Mr Right muke dy mesti mcm Biebs. Wuhooo :'D Sape lah tu an. Cewaaahh main2 je. 

Selena doesnt look like she's twenty. She looks like as the same age as his boyfriend. Thats why I dont think Selena is dating a minor. Its just two years difference. And if Justin marries Selena, I'm the happiest person on earth coz I love them both even before they get together. 

4 comments:

  1. hai, Naila Gomez. lama menyepi. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriesly cumel weyh diorng.
    pemint setia kau nie
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe hai Mior! Biase a org dah busy :P

    Aziemah, comel an :)

    ReplyDelete

What's the prob?

Google Analytics Alternative