2/25/12

Finally

Today has been one of my tiring day evah. But still, it was exciting to go shopping together w my family. Overall, it was awesome I tell ya.

Emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yer know what, I gained some kilos which now has made my BMI balanced. Actually, I dont mind if I have a pear-shaped figure or skinny or whatsoever, all I care is about my healthiness. That is all. So, yeah I did realise I have gained some weight -.- but its okay since its needed to make me fit. I'm not an anorexia who be so stressful when I gain weight. Noooo and never bro. I eat a lot but I still look skinny. Thats why I love myself. There's no need to worry to indulge all kinds of foods. Dont be jealous :P 

A cupcake on a cupcake?
At least, I'm healthy! You?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the prob?

Google Analytics Alternative