Three types of doa is what I meant by precious choices:
First, your prayer will be answered.
Second, your prayer will not be answered but will be exchanged with something better.
Third, your prayer will never be answered at all.
As a typical human being, ofcourse I would want all my prayers to be answered. But, the thing most people don't know is, you can actually redeem all your unanswered prayers in the hereafter. That's a great news isn't it.
Like in a story:
Ade sorg hamba Allah ni dkt akhirat nt, dy surprise tgk ade satu istana utk dy, which is sooooo luxurious. Tapi, dkt situ, ade satu tmpat yg ksong, he asked Allah why mcm tu, tmpt tu je yg ksong. Pstu He answered, tmpat yg ksong tu lah doa2 yg Allah dah makbulkan utk dy dkt dunia. Then that man regretted. Sebab klo dy tau, dy taknak satu doa pon dimakbulkan.
See? The love He has for us?
My dad always told me this story when I was young. Perhaps to ease my feeling when my wishes were not coming true. Ouh, I love you dad. So, to all people and me, do not ever give up little hearts :)
Sometimes, things become possible if we want them bad enough...............but there's no point having wishes if you don't at least try to do them!

No comments:
Post a Comment
What's the prob?