8/20/12

Golden Gate

Assalamualaikum and hi. Before proceeding to my topic, I would love to wish you all Selamat Hari Raya. I dont know how to be creative on wishing people. That's just me, hoho.


So, the golden gate bridge. What's with it? Haritu time ade program spies kat quality hotel, penceramah tu cite pasal this bridge. So, cite yg dy cite tu, was unpopular to me. I think some of you pon xpenah dga kot. Kot laaaa.... Ak actually xtau pon name bridge ni is golden gate. Which part yg golden? Hahaha. Tak de lah. Ak kenal famous thing ni pon dgn name jambatan San Francisco. Dah betahun hidup bru tau name btolnye.

Teringin sgt nk pegi sini. Cantik kan. With the famous red-orange color of the bridge. Uuuuu awesome thing, surprisingly, it was built on 1937??? Ho mai, maju nye america. Lagi satu teringin nak pegi tower bridge. Ramai kawan ak dah smpai sane. Uuuuuuu jeles I~

But.....here's one sad story about it, aside all awesome news you have heard. I dont know how to explain more, you'll just have to play this video:



I dont know how would I feel when I reach this place. Cry maybe? 

2 comments:

  1. yeah, i've watch this video once I was at samttar before~never thought that people nowadays had been such desperate to die and suicide by jumping off the bridge..nauzubillah

    #yang tak boleh bla ada pulak org yang rakam benda nih.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Klo x silap, diorg letak cctv utk tgk sape yg try to jump off.
    Kalo sempat selamatkan, diorg pegi selamatkan.

    It's still happening till now. Ramai laki plak tu. Uuuuu scary btol, smpi diorg dh biase tgk org bnuh dri kat situ -.-

    ReplyDelete

What's the prob?

Google Analytics Alternative