Assalamualaikum all. Em em em em.
Here, there's a saying that the F5 students will no longer be budak sekolah. But seriously, says who? I will be. Still. Tahun depan STAM, which, ahhhh taknak amek pon senanye! Adoidoidoi. What Imma do? I'm certainly like a shit being serious hoping for the matrix. To make it worse, I dont think am gonna get As for my pure science subjects. I'm terrified now plus, regret. Can you tell? So people, lessons should be learned from past. Take this into account or else, major disappointment. I could not help. Peace :D
(I have tried to upload a photo but it did not work! Ergh)
Having a so-called-free-time is not an easy task. Well, prove? I wasted my time by staying in the room for none reason. Pastu I will move to the desk top to check out some hot gossips, cool movies, photographies and all. That's how I used my time in a week. In just a day, I finished watching 2 episodes of a drama and 2 movies which overall sums up to 6 hours. Kalo x apply STAM lah kan, I dk how would I manage to overcome the boredom. (bored to death!) If you were to be in my shoes, which you've been through it earlier or you will be goin through it one day, what would u do? Selain internet! Nothing kan without internet.
Guys, you should watch 50/50 if you have not. Best!
So yeah this one guy named Adam, he's the lead star of this movie. He is diagnosed with cancer, he absolutely can't believe it. Even though he doesn't smoke, drink, or do drugs, he was still afflicted with this. Having cancer does mean the end of life as he knows it, and the chances of beating it are slim. Adam realises this and decides to really put his life in perspective, hoping to juice the last good moments out of his life before it's all over which at the time, he thinks he's gonna die sooner or later. This movie is heartwarming and heartbreaking all at the same time. Got to watch :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
What's the prob?